Receptionist Job in Dover, Delaware : DE 19901
Looking for Receptionist Jobs? See currently available Receptionist job openings on receptionist.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
receptionist.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any receptionist job . We provide job resources for Receptionist positions throughout the industry. receptionist.jobs.net also provides Receptionist jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Receptionist by either city or state.
receptionist.jobs.net is a receptionist job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Receptionist jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your receptionist job search on receptionist.jobs.net today.
Automotive Service Receptionist/Cashier
Automotive Service Receptionist/Cashier Job Description
Winner Hyundai has an opening for an experienced Full Time Service Receptionist / Cashier.
The Receptionist is the Director of First Impressions.
We are looking for a personable, outgoing personality to greet customers in person and on the phone.
The Receptionist will be responsible for welcoming them to the service department.
Our Company offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, company matching 401k plans as well as paid vacations and a great work environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today!
Go with a Winner!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dover Receptionist Job
Automotive Service Receptionist/Cashier Job Requirements
Receptionist Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to answer a multiple line telephone console, screening calls and forwarding messages.
- Scheduling of appointments
- Collecting payments
- Knowledge of simple mathematical calculations and banking procedures
- Availability to work Monday - Friday and every other Saturday
- Must have reliable transportation
- HS diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication/organizational skills a must!
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license