Receptionist Job in Rochester Hills, Michigan : MI
Looking for Receptionist Jobs? See currently available Receptionist job openings on receptionist.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
receptionist.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any receptionist job . We provide job resources for Receptionist positions throughout the industry. receptionist.jobs.net also provides Receptionist jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Receptionist by either city or state.
receptionist.jobs.net is a receptionist job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Receptionist jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your receptionist job search on receptionist.jobs.net today.
Receptionist Job Description
The Receptionist/Telephone Operator greets customers when they come into the dealership’s showroom, answers their questions and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The receptionist also answers all incoming calls, takes messages and transfers callers to the appropriate department. As with all positions within dealerships, receptionists/telephone operators are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Job duties for a Receptionist include:
- Greeting the showroom customers and assisting them by providing the information needed or referring them to the correct staff member.
- Operating the telephone switchboard by answering incoming calls, transferring callers to appropriate personnel, taking messages and using the paging system.
- Documenting customers who come into the dealership, noting basic demographic information and contact information.
- Performing general administrative duties, such as taking care of plants and straightening magazines, to maintain the lobby or reception area.
Rochester Hills Receptionist Job
Receptionist Job Requirements
- Receptionists must be organized to keep track of all incoming calls and visitors and have good communication skills, as they are usually the first person a customer interacts with in a dealership.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug test