Receptionist Job in Fort Worth, Texas : TX 76117
Looking for Receptionist Jobs? See currently available Receptionist job openings on receptionist.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
receptionist.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any receptionist job . We provide job resources for Receptionist positions throughout the industry. receptionist.jobs.net also provides Receptionist jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Receptionist by either city or state.
receptionist.jobs.net is a receptionist job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Receptionist jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your receptionist job search on receptionist.jobs.net today.
Receptionist Job Description
5624 Airport Freeway, Dallas, TX 76117
Competitive Hourly Pay!
Come Join our Team!
Apply First Online & Upload your Resume!
VOGT RV is hiring a Receptionist. We are looking for a people-person who is outgoing, professional, and able to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced environment. If you would like to get in on the ground floor of a family-owned RV dealership then this is a great opportunity for you!
Receptionist - Job Description:
The position involves managing consumers, visitors, telephone messages and calls in a professional and efficient manner. The Receptionist also performs clerical duties to support the operation of daily business. As a vital member of our dealership, the Receptionist is responsible to assist customers in a friendly and efficient manner. Receptionists represent the first impression of an organization to customers and the public.
Receptionist - Job Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone, direct and screen calls, take and relay messages
- Greet persons entering the showroom
- Direct individuals to correct destination
- Respond to queries or requests from the customers and public
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals (this portion of the job provides excellent chance to show what you can do, and potentially grow into future positions with increasing responsibility)
- Maintain appointment diary, either electronically or manually
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mail, email and deliveries
- Maintain common areas with required office supplies as appropriate
- Health Insurance, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan available
- Paid Vacation available
- No Sundays!
- On-going training and development
- Promotions and Management opportunities
Fort Worth Receptionist Job
Receptionist Job Requirements
Receptionist - Requirements:
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Strong keyboard skills
- Good communications skills and professional personal presentation
- Ability to multi-task in a sometimes high-stress, demanding environment
- Honest, respectful and trustworthy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities is an added advantage
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.